KIDS ROCK THE PARK
JOIN US on Sunday, July 28th for the fifth annual KIDS ROCK THE PARK Festival at Broad Ripple Park, presented by Sam Ash Indianapolis and Indy CD & Vinyl!
Hosted by Girls Rock! Indianapolis, this all-ages day of fun helps support music education and empowerment for girls, including non-binary and trans youth.
Open to everyone and fun for the whole family!
The festival will occur from 12pm to 5pm and features a full day of activities for the whole family – live music, a midway of games, food trucks, bounces houses and more. There are activities for toddlers, adolescents, teens and adults!
ADMISSION: $5 per person (4 years and younger are free!)
All profits will go to Girls Rock! Indy to support their camp and programming.
• LIVE MUSIC FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY including The Rainbows, Dorin, The Naptown Jugbusters, Girls Rock Camper Bands, and the Sam Ash "Ash Rock Kids Band"!
• BOUNCE HOUSES of all shapes and sizes!
• FOOD TRUCKS
• THE SAM ASH INDIANAPOLIS MUSICAL PETTING ZOO complete with instruments of all kinds for anyone to play, and instructors to help!
• FACE PAINTING
• ARTS & CRAFTS with the artistic folks from Newfields
• INTERACTIVE EXHIBITS DESIGNED BY: IndyGo, White Pine Wilderness Academy, & the Indianapolis Fire Department
• KIDS DAY MIDWAY - GAMES & PRIZES FROM : Indy CD & Vinyl, Just Pop In!, Purdue Polytechnic High School, the Broad Ripple Village Association, PRN Graphics, Rhythm Discovery Center, Calliope's Sno-balls, Kolman Dental, the Indianapolis Police Department, the Indy Eleven & more to be announced!
Thanks to the many local businesses and sponsors who have made this event possible.
ABOUT GIRLS ROCK! INDIANAPOLIS:Girls Rock! Indianapolis is a non-profit organization that hosts a summer day camp for girls (including non-binary and trans youth) ages 9-16 years old, teaching them positive self-esteem and self-expression through music education and mentoring. For more information please visit girlsrockindy.org.